2014 Spring Trends- Closet Essentials May 19 2014, 0 Comments
Are you tired of cold winter weather and piling on tons of layers? Us too! We recently got back from a market trip to buy our spring collection and we could not be more excited!
Before our first spring items arrive, we want all of our customers to know just what you need in your closet this season. After reading up on fashion magazines, studying runway collections, and talking with designers at market, we were able to create a list with the top ten must have items and trends for this spring!
Closet essentials for spring:
1. Pastels- From minty green to soft lavender, no light hues are off limit
2. Wide Leg Trousers- These super chic pants will lengthen your frame and are easy to wear
3. Crop Tops- Show off your mid drift or pair with high waisted bottoms for a more modest look
4. Embellished Details- Jewels, hardware, feathers and more will give your items extra flare
5. Contrasting Collars- Give your work outfit a makeover with bold colored or embellished collars
6. Shift Blouses- This boxy silhouette is flattering to all body types and looks very sophisticated
7. Geometric Prints- Checkerboard and stripes are just a few prints giving items a mod vibe
8. Pleats- These pleats are no longer stiff and structured. You’ll see them in soft and flowy fabrics
9. Fringe- Inspired by Gatsby, fringe is not just for bohemian styles anymore
10. Florals- Bold and bright or dainty and soft, all floral prints give you a feminine look